Monday 27 September 2010

TREND ALERT!

Hey Guys :)
This week I have been doing some research into trends for winter to make sure you all know where to get the most affordable, fashion forward winter clothing.
This week I am in love with aviator jackets as they are everywhere and there are many different ways to wear them. They also look super cosy for the winter season :D
Here are some of my favourite ones:
New Look - 39.99
Matalan - 35.00
Boohoo.com - 45.00

 What do you think of this trend?
Personally I love them as they can add a bit of rock chic to any winter outfit :)

Another trend appearing this season is cable knit.
As the cold winter months roll and and the wind starts to blow big, chunky winter cardi's, scarfs, hats and tights are essential.
Here are some of my top picks:
River Island cable knit tights - 7.99
New Look - 22.99
Republic - 14.99
What do you think about these trends? - Let me know in the comments section :)
If there is anything that you would like me to find for just let me know.

Until next Monday,
Stay fashionable!

No comments:

Post a Comment