Thursday 18 November 2010

Winter Warmers x

Hey Guys :)
I have not posted for a while as I guess I have kinda given up :\ I have being doing this blog for about a month now and it is going nowhere but after hearing that some of my favourite blogs have been through rough patches and never gave up as made me think about my own blog. I am going to keep going :D
I have not been taking many pictures lately as my camera is broken :O But I will try and get it working soon :)
As winter rolls in and weather warning have been put in place its a good idea to stock up on a lot of winter coats, boots and jumpers :) So here are some of my picks. Let me know what you think x

 River Island
Was £49.99
Now £20
I love love love this cardigan so much that I bought it and I am planning to wear it to my school dress down day in aid of Children in Need (click to take you to the official website to find out how to do your bit) :D 
New Look
£24.99

 


Gorgeous I Know :) And where from?
F&F @ Tesco!
Surprising I know. And for only 20 quid - what a bargin :D
I have them in black and you will never find any shoes that are as comfy :L 
 
Topshop
Price: £16.00
 
I love all of these, they almost make me wish for worse weather 8)
Right guys I am off to watch Misfits.

Till Next Monday,
Stay Fashionable!



No comments:

Post a Comment